Tierra Pacifica needs your help!
Funding for public education is insufficient to allow us to provide the type of K-8 education we believe in. Donations and 3 fundraising events enable us to continue to provide teaching assistants, arts enrichment, PE, counselor, additional math and english instruction. There are numerous ways in which you can make a contribution to keep the excellent programs we provide as part of our children’s education.
Grandparents & Friends: Grandparents, extended family and friends are encouraged to share their talents, skills and interests at TPCS. Our Grandparents & Friends Team puts together our bi-annual newsletter and organizes our annual Tea & Talent event. If you are interested in volunteering at TPCS or would like to recieve our beautiful newsletter or know someone who would enjoy it, contact: Bengie Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org or 462-9404 x 4. The newsletter is sent manually or and electronically to save money and trees.
Drive for Schools: We participate in the local fundraiser "Drive for Schools", selling tickets for a chance to win many different prizes (this year's grand prize is a Toyota Prius, Subaru Outback, or $25,000). 100% of proceeds benefit our school. Drive for Schools runs from mid-September-mid October. Thanks to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and the Capitola Auto Mall Dealer Group for sponsoring this amazing giveaway event. Also thanks to all of the other generous businesses who contribute additional prizes.
This is another opportunity to increase Tierra Pacifica Charter School's donations by reminding your supporters to shop at smile.amazon.com.
• Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Tierra Pacifica Charter School whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
You can select a different charitable organization after signing in.
• AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
• Support TPCS when at smile.amazon.com.
If you have any questions, please sign in to http://smile.amazon.com/ and click on the Help tab.
SIgn up your cards to earn dollars for TPCS when you buy things you normally buy. Go to: http://www.escrip.com/ to sign up.
• It’s free.
• Support up to 3 schools or nonprofits.
• Register store cards to earn.
• Register credit/debit cards to earn anywhere from 1%-10% of purchase to your chosen non-profit/school.
Buyers need to go onine and register their credit cards on Escrip and shop on the Escrip online "mall" earn percentage back from purchases.
• Shop online or shop locally - Online shopping has many more choices. Not many local shops featured. Safeway is not participating.
• Dine out or book travel.
• Earn automatically when you shop.
• Thousands of merchants that give back.
Find Merchants - to view eligible merchants, go to: http://www.escrip.com/wheretoearn/
• Automatically earn for TPCS.
• Buy things you normally buy.
• Shop with 1000’s of merchants
It all adds up!
Already an eScrip Supporter?
• Login at www.escrip.com
• Select my eScrip
• Select Change My Group Selection
• TIerra Pacifica's ID is 1209283
Development Team: We have a wonderful volunteer team of parents, grandparents and friends working to help our school be well-resourced and thriving. We plan events, coordinate fundraising projects, and connect people with gifts, time and talents. Contact the TPCS Fund Development Coordinator at email@example.com or 462-9404, ext 4 for more information if you are interested. New volunteers are ALWAYS welcomed and needed.
Annual Campaign Pledge Form
Please print out Pledge Form Generic.doc and bring it into the office.